Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: Adventure Booking Platform
- Working in the team responsible for handling all data operations
- Design and implement ETL workflows to support various business areas
- Evaluate and implement off-the-shelf machine learning solutions
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
- Take responsibility and ownership over the database systems
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
- 100+ smart, curious & ambitious engineers
What you bring_
- Professional, strong experience with Python
- Experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Proven working experience with various types of databases, specifically MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Familiarity with extracting data from various types of APIs
- Significant knowledge in designing ETL workflows patterns
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!