Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: Mobile Passport Control program
- Work closely with a small, autonomous team of product owners, designers and developers to build new and innovative applications for Android
- Implement custom native user interfaces leveraging the latest Android programming techniques and frameworks
- Build reusable and reliable Kotlin and Java code
- Analyze and optimize your application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Work with your team and co-define the architecture
- Continuously develop and work with automated releases and test infrastructure
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
- 100+ smart, curious & ambitious engineers
What you bring_
- 4+ years of experience with developing applications with Kotlin and/or Java and Android
- Interest in building high-quality, maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like OkHttp or Realm
- Proactive attitude and take ownership for your code
- Excellent English language skills
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!