Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Our client is the leading fashion and lifestyle destination in growth markets across LATAM, SEA and ANZ. Their e-commerce platforms connect an assortment of international, local and own brands to over 800 million consumers from diverse cultures and lifestyles.
About the role_
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central plays a fundamental role in ERP system and also powers a significant part of warehouse operations. Currently on BC 14 and are in the process of refactoring processes and preparing to implement BC extensions for an upgrade to the new version. As a Senior ERP software engineer you will be a major contributor to this work.
- You will be a subject matter expert in BC AL engineering practices and will upskill your colleagues to enable the move to Extensions and upgrade to the next versions.
- As part of a highly-skilled team looking to take our BC platform to the next level. We’re looking for a passionate Senior ERP Software engineer that loves automation and has vast experience in managing, implementing and maintaining the whole BC stack.
- You’ll be surrounded by 100+ like-minded tech people across all disciplines: Full-stack engineers, Platforms engineers, Data Engineers, UX Designers and Product Owners.
What we offer_
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization
- A dynamic working environment shaping the face of fashion e-commerce in growth markets
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
- 100+ smart, curious & ambitious engineers
What you bring_
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will allow you to express complex ERP concepts in a simple non-technical manner
- Advanced knowledge of MSSQL, C/AL, AL
- Ability to understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of BC to perform upgrade assessments.
- Experience with Business Central v14 and higher versions
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Willingness to learn other languages and technologies
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems
- Experience with large high-performance deployments
- Experience designing and implementing Unit and automated testing
- Experience with a Performance profiler
- Technical background in another programming language other than C/AL or AL
- Experience implementing and using the CodeCop analyzer
- Experience consuming and designing APIs (web services)
- DevOps mindset
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to write Clean Code by applying SOLID principles
- Fluency in English
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!