Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: platform for safety critical domains
Team: Scrum Team of 6 Engineers (Software Developers, System Engineers/DevOps and Scrum Master)
- Take part in the daily work of the Scrum Team
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the product
- Coding according to the company processes and standards
- Compose unit and component tests
- Support for the QA in testing and developing the automated system tests
- Writing documentation and requirements
- Clean Code / Code Review
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
What you bring_
- 5 years of software development experience in Java
- Willingness to be a team leader
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Passionate about clean, unit-tested and maintainable code
- Experience with SOA and microservices
- Experience with REST, messaging/AMQP, WebSockets
- Experience with distributed systems and understanding of concepts
- Know-how on CI/CD
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!