Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: Software that provides and enhances new opportunities for climate action
Tech stack: TypeScript, node.js, React, ReactNative, Next.js, PHP, Symfony, Kafka, Docker and AWS
- Find pragmatic and scalable technical solutions to grow our customer experience
- Deliver reliable, well-tested, scalable and robust integrations of 3rd party tools and internally developed applications
- Set up and continuously grow integration framework, to make teamwork easier and enable yourself to focus on the real problems, not repeating solutions.
- Contribute to software engineering practices across the company
- Support your colleagues to learn and grow by sharing your knowledge and insights openly and humbly
- Be ready to learn and grow!
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
- 100+ smart, curious & ambitious engineers
What you bring_
- 5+ years of solid experience with backend development
- Excellent knowledge in Typescript, Node.js
- You have hands-on experience with different APIs and integration
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS) and DevOps practices
- Familiar with agile development practices (e.g. Scrum, software Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming)
- Sense for excellent code quality and pragmatic problem-solving
- Fluency in English
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!