Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics, working on products and platforms that humans love and businesses need.
- Development of new features and custom development of Spryker modules
- Extension of existing modules
- Unit/Integration Testing using Codeception, Cypress and Co.
- Compliance with various coding and architecture guidelines
- Application and optimisation of Docker environments
- Collaboration and further development of development and quality standards
- Collaboration in the Scrum team and process (dailies, refinements, reviews, …)
What makes us a great match for you_
- Challenging projects at the software house
- Real impact and independence at work
- Fully remote position
- Individual career path
- Smart, curious & ambition engineers
- Make products that matter using the newest technology
- Friendly culture and good work-life balance
What you bring_
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP
- Practical experience using Spryker or frameworks such as Symfony, Shopware 6, Laravel
- Familiar with one or the other from the following list:
- PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Symfony, Composer
- Fluency in English
- A hands-on, can-do attitude
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!