Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: New operational communication system in the safety-critical railway environment.
- Participate in the development of app shell and the related micro frontends
- Take responsibility for all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements engineering, design, and implementation, to testing (unit tests) and maintenance
- Support and guide the team with knowledge and experience
- Evaluate and take responsibility for architectural decisions
- Contribute to the further build-out of development infrastructure
- Develop the simulator for the purpose of testing features of the project (separate microfrontend/app for testers)
- Develop UI components based on designs
- Configure Kibana and implement central and structural logger
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
What you bring_
- 5 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Detailed knowledge of React and TypeScript
- Detailed knowledge of frontend software architecture and reactive programming
- Experience with responsive design, theming and internationalization
- Experience with development tools like Git
- Very good English knowledge in writing and speaking, German of advantage
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!