Does building awesome, innovative products that add up to something meaningful sound like a dream come true?
Come join us and make that vision a reality!
You will be fully integrated into our client’s remote engineering team operations and dynamics.
Product: digital marketing & advertising platform
- You develop solutions and are responsible for the implementation of next level websites in an agile team
- Being involved in all stages of the product lifecycle (from brainstorming to design and then implementation)
- Analyze requirements and needs and develop design and architectural concepts
- Create and review code
- Ensure and define software development quality through agile development methods
- Competitive salary on B2B contract
- Fully remote position
- Real impact and independence at work
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance
- A non-corporate atmosphere where innovation, personal growth, and teamwork thrive
- 100+ smart, curious & ambitious engineers
What you bring_
- Several years of practical experience with software design & software architecture as well as with the implementation of software solutions
- Background and extensive experience with PHP and Laravel
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and AWS RDS
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles as well as practical experience with agile development methods
- Practical experience with DevOps principles such as CI/CD tools
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
Nice to have_
- Experience with containerized services and applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Machine Learning services in AWS (e.g., SageMaker)
- Good verbal communication in German
We want your TALENT! Don’t hesitate and APPLY! We are happy to tell you more details about this position in a phone call.
Our recruitment process is very fast and straightforward to ensure a great experience from the first interview to joining your dream team!